1. The JSFL will work towards the betterment and the advancement of the selected projects, through first-class international script editors, within a seven-month work process.
2. The JSFL will accompany the selected participants and assist them in the process of preparation towards the pitching event within the framework of the Jerusalem International Film Festival.
3. The JSFL will work towards the betterment and the advancement of the feasibility of production for the selected projects, via the awarding of production grants.
4. Throughout the entire duration of the Jerusalem-based activities, the JSFL will fully host the participants from across the world and from Israel, and will provide local transportation, lodging and board (breakfast and lunch: full meals; dinner: partial meal).
5. Throughout the period of activities in Jerusalem, the JSFL will make suitable workspaces available for use by the participants and the editors.
6. The JSFL will act to maintain ongoing contact between the participants and the script editors during the non-Jerusalem based work periods.
7. The JSFL will publicize its activities and that of its participants within the international trade media, amongst international film funds, at pitching events throughout the world, and more. At the closing ceremony, the JSFL will produce a "Book of Projects", digital or in print, featuring the participants and their projects.
8. The JSFL shall retain no rights whatsoever to the scripts which it develops. However, the participant will be obligated to award proper credit to the JSFL, as further stipulated.