Application for the JSFL 12th edition, Dec 2023 - July 2024
The selection process includes 3 stages:
Submission of project dossier by 22.6.2023 at 21:00 UTC
Projects selected for 2nd stage will be notified by mid July
Projects selected for 3rd stage will be notified mid October .
Selected filmmakers will be informed by the end of October. After selection, filmmakers will have 10 days to pay the 1000 Euro participation fee which will secure their place in the 2024 JSFL edition.
For application you will need:
1. Log line (40 words max.)
2. Short Synopsis (150 words max.)
3. Synopsis (3-5 pages)
4. Director's statement (1 pg. max.)
5. Director’s biography (1pg. max.)
6. Director’s filmography (1 pg. max.)
7. Producer's bio, filmography, company profile (2 pg max.)
8. A Vimeo link + password to one released previous work, directed by the applicant. Acceptable works include: narrative feature or short film, documentary film, TV series- one episode. Link and password must be online throughout the selection process, till mid Sept.
9. In the event that the story is an adaptation of a work by another creator, it is required to attach a rights clearance.
10. Production status: Overall budget, funds secured (if existing), participation in labs and development programs- a brief history of the project
11. High quality portrait photo of applicants
All materials are submitted in Hebrew.
Before you apply, be sure to read: