Application for the JSFL 10th edition, Dec 2021-July 2022
The selection process includes 3 stages:
Submission of project dossier between: 16.5.2021 - 31.5.2021 at 12:00 (PM).
Projects selected for 2nd stage: Will be notified in early July.
Submission of full script- third week of July.
Candidates will have approx. 7 days
Projects selected for 3rd stage: Will be notified mid August.
3. Interview in Tel Aviv, first week of September.
Selected filmmakers will be informed by mid-September.
Selected filmmakers will be informed by mid-September. After selection, filmmakers will have 10 days to pay the 1000 Euro participation fee which will secure their place in the 2022 JSFL edition.
For application you will need:
1. Log line (40 words max.)
2. Short Synopsis (150 words max.)
3. Synopsis (3-5 pages)
4. Director's statement (1 pg. max.)
5. Director’s biography (1pg. max.)
6. Director’s filmography (1 pg. max.)
7. Producer's bio, filmography, company profile (2 pg max.)
8. A Vimeo link + password to one released previous work, directed by the applicant. Acceptable works include: narrative feature or short film, documentary film, TV series- one episode. Link and password must be online throughout the selection process, till mid Sept.
9. In the event that the story is an adaptation of a work by another creator, it is required to attach a rights clearance.
10. Production status: Overall budget, funds secured (if existing), participation in labs and development programs- a brief history of the project.
11. High quality portrait photo of applicants.
All materials are submitted in Hebrew.
Before you apply, be sure to read: